Applications are not currently open. The information below is provided as a reference for past application requirements, but these are subject to change according to the development of the program.
Participation in the program is open to all undergraduates, though preference will be given to students who demonstrate a commitment to diversity and to diversifying the digital liberal arts.
- Written applications due March 1
- Recommendations due March 8
- In-person interviews March 8
- Accepted Fellows notified March 13
- Offers of acceptance due April 1
Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
1) Academic promise
2) Interest in pursuing digital liberal arts projects
3) Potential for serving as a collaborator for faculty, staff, and students
4) Demonstrated commitment to increasing opportunities for underrepresented minorities
5) Commitment to participating fully and enthusiastically in all aspects of Vivero, including attendance at bi-weekly meetings, summer bootcamp, academic conferences, and social events.